Unique leaf tea filter with uniform and dense holes that will filter tea residue thoroughly. Not only it looks pretty, but it will also gives you the clearest tea in you tea cup.
- Add tea leaves into the teapot
- Pour hot (right temperature) water into the teapot
- Wait for a few minutes (depends on what kind of tea leaves) until the tea is ready
- Set the leaf filter gold on the top of a cup
- Pour the tea on the leaf strainer, and let the strainer hold off your tea leaves.
- Leave the tea leaves on the leaf strainer until your second brew, and repeat these steps.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I brew it correctly?
Details on temperature, minutes, and grams are available in product descriptions above and on every packaging.
Where does the tea come from?
All our tea is sourced from Indonesian plantations. 90% of our products are locally sourced, except for flowers and herbs that do not grow in Indonesia's climate.
Are the tea bags plastic-free?
Our tea bag filter is 100% made of non-GMO sugar cane. It is zero-plastic, which makes it safe for our consumption and the environment. Each individual tea bag is wrapped with an aluminum foil pouch to protect the tea quality.
What certification does TEMA Tea have?
All of our tea are PIRT certified and HALAL.
Do you ship internationally?
Currently, we only ship within Indonesia. Please contact us for international inquiries.