Copper Leaf Strainer
Unique leaf tea filter with uniform and dense holes that will filter tea residue thoroughly. Not only it looks pretty, but it will also gives you the clearest tea in you tea cup.
- Add tea leaves into the teapot
- Pour hot (right temperature) water into the teapot
- Wait for a few minutes (depends on what kind of tea leaves) until the tea is ready
- Set the leaf filter gold on the top of a cup
- Pour the tea on the leaf strainer, and let the strainer hold off your tea leaves.
- Leave the tea leaves on the leaf strainer until your second brew, and repeat these steps.